- Covid-19 Update – Lessening of Restrictions
- Covid-19 Update
- Courtyard Connections
- Important Pandemic Announcement
- Previous Alerts
Covid-19 Update – Lessening of Restrictions
The reduction in restrictions means that:
1. Residents are now allowed to leave the facility and re-enter (please see section below “Residents Leaving Site” for more information);
2. A visitor who has arrived in SA from the Northern Territory, Tasmania or Western Australia is no longer required to quarantine for 14 days;
3. Children under 16 are no longer prohibited from visiting; and
4. Rembrandt can allow more than one care and support visit to a resident on a particular day (on application under certain circumstances).
Click here for more details.
- Easing of viviting restrictions
- Easing of deliveries restrictions
- Clarification on residents leaving site & update on staff escorts
Click here for more details
IMPORTANT PANDEMIC ANNOUNCEMENT!
Due to the rapid spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) the Board and Management have made the difficult decision to place Rembrandt Living into PANDEMIC ORANGE ALERT status from 6pm today Saturday 14th March 2020.
The elderly, especially those with pre-existing conditions like diabetes, heart disease, and lung disease (i.e. almost all of our clients and residents) can be severely affected by the virus, even fatal. We have a duty of care to keep our residents, clients and staff safe.
This was not an easy decision and we ask for your understanding and cooperation.
What this means (until further notice):
- Only “important” (of significance, pressing or urgent) visitors at both Rembrandt Court and the Home Care & Health Centre.
- All large group activities cancelled including Uit en Thuis social groups.
- All Allied Health group classes cancelled.
- Modifications will be made to ‘less critical’ types of home care services.
- Volunteers are asked to stay home and
- Only “important” (of significance, pressing or urgent) contractors onsite.
Thanks again for your understanding.