IMPORTANT PANDEMIC ANNOUNCEMENT!
Due to the rapid spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) the Board and Management have made the difficult decision to place Rembrandt Living into PANDEMIC ORANGE ALERT status from 6pm today Saturday 14th March 2020.
The elderly, especially those with pre-existing conditions like diabetes, heart disease, and lung disease (i.e. almost all of our clients and residents) can be severely affected by the virus, even fatal. We have a duty of care to keep our residents, clients and staff safe.
This was not an easy decision and we ask for your understanding and cooperation.
What this means (until further notice):
- Only “important” (of significance, pressing or urgent) visitors at both Rembrandt Court and the Home Care & Health Centre.
- All large group activities cancelled including Uit en Thuis social groups.
- All Allied Health group classes cancelled.
- Modifications will be made to ‘less critical’ types of home care services.
- Volunteers are asked to stay home and
- Only “important” (of significance, pressing or urgent) contractors onsite.
Thanks again for your understanding.