Community Allied Health
Rembrandt Community Allied Health services operate from Rembrandt Court in Oaklands Park (southern area) and from our newly renovated Home Care & Health Centre in Green Fields (northern area). We provide centre-based (including transport to and from and lunch) and home services when you’re not able to get to a centre.
Our Community Allied Health service provides age-friendly support to help you remain living in your own home for longer. We have a focus on reablement and restoring, retaining or improving general strength, function, balance and quality of life. Our qualified and experienced Occupational Therapists and Physiotherapists run one-on-one sessions and group classes. The Home Care and Health Centre complement this offering with massage therapy, podiatry and dietetics. These aged care services are designed to ensure clients feel welcome and at home and well supported by our friendly staff.
You can benefit from treatments at our centres or at home.
- Occupational Therapy (OT) – includes falls prevention, home safety and modifications, discharge planning, assistive aids prescriptions, and post stroke upper limb rehabilitation.
- Physiotherapy – offering a wide range of treatment options to relieve pain, restore movement and function, and prevent further problems.
- Massage Therapy – presents a smooth gentle, flowing style that promotes general relaxation, relieves muscular tension, plus improves circulation and range of movement. Your therapist will aim to relax, revive and rejuvenate you at a massage depth that does not cause discomfort.
- Podiatry – covers assessment, diagnosis, treatment, management and maintenance of conditions of the feet and legs. Foot care is especially important for people with specific conditions such as diabetes, which can cause foot problems.
When you join a group session you can also enjoy socialising with others over a free cuppa in our café afterwards.
- Allied Health Exercise Classes – Our small group classes include better balance, stretch & strength, social movers & thinkers, and all hands-on-deck.
For More Information or Assistance
Let us assist you to access these services so important to your health and well being. We’ll be happy to help you make arrangements!
Ph: (08) 8198 0300