Rembrandt Home Care and Health Centre
Our newly renovated centre in the north is now the home of our Rembrandt Home Care & Health Centre. Rembrandt Allied Health provide age-friendly services that will help you to remain living in your own home for longer. We have a focus on reablement and restoring, retaining or improving general strength, function, balance and quality of life. Our qualified and experienced Occupational Therapists and Physiotherapists run one-on-one sessions and group classes. The Home Care and Health Centre complement this offering with massage therapy, podiatry and dietetics.
The Centre is designed to ensure clients feel welcome and at home and well supported by our friendly staff.
- Occupational Therapy – Our OT suite of services include Falls Prevention, Home Safety and Modifications, Discharge Planning, Assistive Aids Prescription, Post Stroke Upper Limb Rehabilitation.
- Physiotherapy – Our physiotherapy service offers a wide range of treatment options to relieve pain, restore movement and function, and prevent further problems.
- Massage Therapy – Our Massage Therapy is a smooth, gentle, flowing style that promotes general relaxation, relieves muscular tension, plus improves circulation and range of movement. Your therapist will aim to relax, revive and rejuvenate you at a massage depth that does not cause discomfort.
- Podiatry – Our Podiatry service will assess, diagnose, treat, manage and maintain conditions of the feet and legs. Foot care is especially important for people with specific conditions such as diabetes, which can cause foot problems.
- Allied Health Exercise Classes – Our small group classes include Better Balance, Stretch & Strength, Social Movers & Thinkers, and All Hands-On-Deck.
For any Home Care or Allied Health enquiries, please phone 8198 0392 or speak to your Coordinator.
Within the Centre, Clinpath Pathology also have a new local Collection Centre operating from 8.30am to 12.30pm Monday, Wednesday and Friday to provide patients, their families and the broader community access to specialist pathology services. Clinpath staff can perform all routine pathology testing as well as specialised tests by appointment (e.g. 24 hr Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring and ECG’s). For Clinpath Pathology services please phone client services on 8366 2088.
Come and enjoy great coffee and light snacks at Tinie’s Café.
Home Care Services with a difference
We offer an extensive range of support services that will assist you to remain living in your own home longer. Our dedicated team of staff can assist you to create a Service Plan which suits your individual budget and requirements. Our services are available through a range of Government subsidised programs or alternatively as a private engagement. Information regarding your eligibility for Government subsidised programs is available from My Aged Care or call us and we can assist you.
Our Home Care Services are different – not in the range or type of services we offer but rather in the way in which we provide these services. At Rembrandt Living when you ring you will always speak to a real person and as our team is small, almost always with someone that knows you personally. You are a real person to us, not just a customer or number. Our organisation’s core guiding principle, the Dutch term “gezellig” is no more evident than in our home care services – it is in our attitude, our staff are warm, friendly are really interested in you and your care and are always there to help. Why not try the Rembrandt difference today?
Our range of Home Support Services include:
- Home Support Services (like cleaning, cooking)
- Respite & Companionship Services (where we give you or your carer a break)
- Nursing & Medication
- Social & Lifestyle Options (social groups and activities)
- Gardening & Home Maintenance
Charter for Care Recipients’ Rights and Responsibilities – Home Care
This resource outlines the rights and responsibilities of care recipients when receiving care in their home. Click here to view.